Guidelines for the Ultimate Experience
If you would like to save time before your appointment, please print and fill out the waivers below, as they pertain to your appointment.
- Please print and complete the informed consent for services Client Intake Therapeutic Massage Form
- Please print and complete this Salt and Sauna Waiver
These rules and regulations are in place for the protection and convenience of all guests. Violation of these rules and regulations may result in ejection from the premises, with or without warning, and without refund.
- Do remove jewelry to avoid potential discomfort during skincare/massages.
- Do communicate with your therapist – let them know what type of pressure you like, which scents you prefer, if you like your feet touched, etc.
- Do let our therapist know if you are pregnant, have any skin disorder, have a serious medical condition or are taking medications.
- Do keep your voice down in the Spa. The space should be a quiet, peaceful place for all.
- Do leave a review so we can best serve you, your friends and other potential customers.
- Don’t be late! Arrive 15 minutes early to feel fully relaxed and ready.
- Don’t eat a heavy meal before – it may cause you to feel uncomfortably full during your treatment.
- Do get up slowly after your treatment. You may feel lightheaded if you rise too quickly.
Drugs and Smoking
We are a smoke and drug-free facility. Smoking of any kind, including electronic cigarettes is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to refuse service to those who are under the influence or who have any condition that poses a threat to the health or safety of themselves and/or others.
Cell Phones & Noise
Please refrain from loud conversations, noise and disruptive behavior. Excessive use of cell phones including speakers and speaker phones will bot be tolerated. No live streaming is permitted throughout The Pampered Spirit Spa.
Please feel free to take a quick picture for social media, but don’t engage in extended photo shoots which could disrupt others. Please respect the privacy of others.
Indoor Clothing Policy & Etiquette
Street shoes are not permitted inside our facility. You may go barefoot, bring house slippers or wear your own socks. Clothing may be removed in one of our private massage, skin care or sauna rooms. Spa robes may be provided for parties, groups or individuals booking multiple services. Please take a shower with soap before arriving and using any of the spa services or sauna.
Guests must be 18 years of age or older to enter Pampered Spirit without an adult. Minors must have adult supervision at all times.
Outside Food & Beverages
Outside food and beverages are discouraged. Water bottles are permitted.
Harassment and Safety
Harassment of Pampered Spirit staff or guests, in any way, will result in immediate expulsion from the premises. We require you to fill out a client information and waiver form and may require a valid ID upon request, regardless of age. We reserve the right to inspect any personal belongings, containers, backpacks, briefcases, etc. upon entering or leaving our premises. Possession of dangerous weapons is strictly forbidden.
When you schedule an appointment with us, you are agreeing to our policies.
A credit card number is required to hold your reservation. Your credit card will only be charged in the event of no-show or late notice cancellation. We require 48-hour advance notice for any appointment cancellation. Failure to do so will result in a fee equivalent to 50% of the cost of the scheduled service(s). For same day cancellations and no-shows, a fee equivalent to 100% of the cost of the scheduled service(s) will be charged.
Often, our staff is functioning in an on-call capacity and will have traveled to the spa just for your service(s).
Appointment times are as scheduled and cannot extend beyond the stated time to accommodate late arrivals.
Massage/bodywork is not appropriate care during infectious or contagious illness. Please cancel your appointment as soon as you are aware of an infectious or contagious condition. If it is within the 48-hour notice period, the cancellation fee may be waived.
Deposits for spa parties, workshops and private events are non-refundable.